Wrinkle-Free Skin – Just Add Restylane!
If you are worried that your face is starting to look creased and wrinkled, good news: there is now a convenient solution. Even better, it won’t require you to go under the knife. New research and innovations have resulted in a variety of injectables used to address age lines. Restylane is a popular injectable dermal filler option.
What You Should Know About Restylane
Restylane is a facial filler that works wonders on many kinds of lines and wrinkles on the skin of the face. It is made from biocompatible and biodegradable materials and contains hyaluronic acid. This gel filler is directly injected into the skin in the treatment area, where it adds volume to fill age lines.
It is a completely non-surgical treatment, so there will be no incisions or scalpels used. Instead, the doctor will inject the gel with a very fine needle in the treatment area. While Restylane cannot stop the aging process, it can definitely slow down its effects on the skin.
What Makes Hyaluronic Acid Great for Skin?
Hyaluronic acid is found naturally in the body, and its job is to retain moisture and create fullness. In youthful skin, HA exists in abundance. When skin ages, production of hyaluronic acid declines. This in turn leads to the skin losing its elasticity, resulting in skin sagging and development of fine lines and wrinkles. Since the face is the most exposed part of the body, aging affects it the most.
Hyaluronic acid has a unique ability to retain moisture. It is very adaptable; its moisture absorption rate is based on outside humidity and climate. Because it holds on to the water, HA causes the skin to regain volume and restores its softness.
Benefits of Restylane
Restylane has numerous benefits:
- It has an anesthetic (lidocaine) as one of its components. That makes the injection process much more comfortable.
- It is quite smooth. When Restylane was developed, the makers wanted it to be a very smooth gel compared to what is available in the market. Because the gel is smooth, it easily settles in under the skin, giving it the natural volume that eases away those lines.
- Restylane is a long-lasting dermal filler, and its effects can last for a year.
- You can achieve optimal results in just one quick and easy Restylane treatment.
- It works wonders on all skin types.
- Restylane has multiple formulations under its umbrella. This means that you can choose from many options and come up with a unique treatment that is best for you.
- The process of injecting it sometimes takes only 15 minutes; that means you don’t have to cancel plans or take time off of work. You can get on with your everyday life as soon as you are done with the treatment. All you need to do is avoid being in extreme temperatures.
Restylane works wonders on your skin, making it look naturally radiant and youthful while smoothing out those wrinkles and creases.
Making Your Appointment
Want to learn more about Restylane and what it can do to rejuvenate your skin? Dr. Andrew Compton is a facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon who will be happy to tell you more about this filler during a consultation. Contact us today to make your appointment.